Earlier heart disease and strokes were associated with the old age but with the changing time, it can occur with any age group. The number one leading cause of death around the world, most of which suffer from first-time or recurrent heart attacks. Heart attacks are the result of:
- Insufficient blood supply
- Caused by the blockage of a coronary artery
4 Crucial Symptoms
- About a month prior to heart attack, there is an unusual body weakness which is a key symptom that results from the lack of blood flow and circulation in the body. The narrowing of the arteries and weakened muscles are a red flag to anticipate the heart attack in its premature state.
- When there is a lack of blood flow in the body, dizziness is another symptom that one should not take lightly. The lack of proper circulation affects the flow of the blood to the brain which can result in uncomfortable dizzy spells in the person.
- Following dizziness, another signal comes up with experiencing cold sweats that your body may be under duress. Without adequate blood flow in the body, you may feel clammy, cold, or generally unwell.
- If you are experiencing the chest pain, or pain in other areas of the body like in arms or back or the shoulders then you need to go for the medical check-up as soon as possible. Chest pain or the chest tightness are the key symptoms to acknowledge in order to prevent a heart attack.
Various studies are there regarding the symptoms that occur one month in advance before the heart attack. These symptoms vary from person to person as well as from male to female also. Here we have a list of those symptoms with the level of occurrence one month prior to heart attack:
- Unusual Fatigue 42.9%
- Shortness of Breath 57.9%
- Nausea 35.5%
- Weakness 54.8%
- Dizziness 39%
- Cold Sweat 39%
- Discomfort High in the Chest(Centre) 30.5%
- Unusual Fatigue 70.7%
- Sleep Disturbances 47.8%
- Shortness of Breath 42.1%
- Anxiety 35.5%
- Indigestion 39.4%
- Changes in Thinking/Remembering 23.9%
- Arms Weak/Heavy 24.9%
- Loss of Appetite 21.9%